Blydenburgh County Park Stump Pond Loop

Blydenburgh County Park Stump Pond Loop is a 6.6 mile lightly trafficked loop trail located near Smithtown, New York that features a lake and is good for all skill levels. The trail is primarily used for hiking, walking, trail running, and horses and is accessible year-round. Dogs and horses are also able to use this trail.

1 hour ago

Beautiful, easy trail. Only caveat for me is that they need to refresh the trail blazes on the non-Greenbelt portion of the trail

This place is beyond gorgeous, if you are outdoorsy and love nature walks this is the spot. It makes you forget where you really are. I went with my 4 month old lab puppy, who had a blast running around, walking the trails with me, and trotting around in the lake water. However, upon our return home I noticed a tick on her hind leg. Her first one ever, so I associate this first experience as a bad one... but it really was a very nice hike, just WATCH OUT FOR TICKS.

Really nice. Got a little turned around at the end

Very nice hike. Saw some deer and the bottom of a tree that had a face carved in it.

no trail markers. other than that we had a great time.

great trail - dog friendly- one of my favorites!