Black Creek Ridge and Wetlands Loop Trail

Black Creek Ridge and Wetlands Loop Trail is a 7.5 mile moderately trafficked loop trail located near Rochester, New York that features beautiful wild flowers and is rated as moderate. The trail offers a number of activity options and is accessible from March until November. Dogs are also able to use this trail but must be kept on leash.

canoeing

I hiked the trail and managed to accumulate 8.2 miles in total of decent hiking. I prefer the wooded area more than the cut outs, but they were nice as well. The orange blazed/flagged trail was great, with numerous blazes/flags to keep you on track. This was not really the case with other off shoots or appendages of the 2.9 Orange blazed long trail. The only time I could see where I was is when I would come across an intersection marker. For a moment there I didn't know where I was, or the direction I was heading. It would be much more enjoyable if the paths were indicated properly. It is a great park nevertheless. It is well maintained, clean, with wildlife visually present. A great place to be.

I got to see beautiful white tailed deer, you can definitely go bird watching there. Its muddy in some areas but its nature.