Bay Trail

Bay Trail is a 2.6 mile lightly trafficked loop trail located near Webster, New York that features beautiful wild flowers and is rated as difficult. The trail offers a number of activity options and is accessible year-round.

We this morning, due to snow, falling trees and never being there before the trail was difficult to follow. Ended up in some guys back yard and walked down empire blvd to get back to car. I think one or two more markets placed correctly it would be great. We will be back.

The trail was challenging and a lot of fun. It was pretty slick which added to the fun! I can see what some were saying about the lack of trail markers in certain areas. I will be definitely be back.

Nice trail. I've did this trail this past week and in the fall before the snow came. It's got some ups and downs but I would rate it as moderate, not hard. I did the white trail down to the bay and then mostly took the white trail back as well. I thought it was pretty well marked now but can see how with leaves on the trees it would be hard to follow. I'll go back and explore off the white trail next time.

Moderately difficult trail. Fairly hilly. Needs more trail markers. I attempted the trail posted here as a "2.6 mile loop" but it doesn't really exist. Check out the Monroe County map PDF here to get a better idea of the trails:

Trails are poorly marked. Great views and few challenging climbs

nice views. I wouldn't call it difficult like say gothics mt. I might have wanted to watch the Ryder cup and drink beer instead.
but this was much better. my wife says.

Nice trail but needs to be marked better !

trails were great, intense. however, stat on the main trails unless you want an adventure that leads to steep climb up and down. trails hit the water in a couple points which are a nice touch and at end when you get to the big building there is a floating dock you can relax on before heading back. if you don't feel like going back through the woods, you can take the road all the way back to the park (up to empire boulevard and over to Abraham Lincoln park) where you started.