Adirondack Park Visitor Center at Paul Smiths, Nature Trails

Adirondack Park Visitor Center at Paul Smiths, Nature Trails is a 4.2 mile loop trail located near Paul Smiths, NY. The trail is good for all skill levels and primarily used for hiking.

Nice easy walk. See a lot of variety. Enjoyed the water, marsh, and wooded trails. My second time there.

Easily accessible for little children or older people that want to get out in the woods. Nice building. Enjoyed it.

I walked these trails nearly every day when I attended Paul Smith's, and they a wonderful place for going out to relax and feel more in touch with nature. They are great trails to walk in any season, displaying a variety of habitats including mixed and coniferous forest, old logging areas, and large beaver ponds. I particularly enjoyed snowshoeing in the winter (which to me, is the best season in the ADK's). The trails are well maintained for both snowshoeing and skiing, and since Paul Smith's took this place over from NYS, both trails and interpretive center have improved greatly. A wide variety of educational programs, art shows, or guided hikes are now offered. I highly recommend the VIC if you want to walk relaxing trails that still capture the wildness of ADK country.