Tunnel Canyon Trail

Tunnel Canyon Trail is a 5 mile lightly trafficked loop trail located near Tijeras, NM and is good for all skill levels. The trail is primarily used for hiking, trail running, and mountain biking and is accessible from April until November.

Really nice hike. 5.0 mile loop. Only saw two bikers. No glass on trail, a little rocky. Recommend going counter clockwise. Hill first, downhill on the way back.

perfection.

Great trail! awesome views, I like that you can't see the city from here! nice and quick "getaway"

Great mtn biking trail. Randy and I had lots of fun!

Great variety of cacti, decent elevation gain if you take the bird house loop.

Nice trail. I was hiking with a toddler and everyone else I saw were mountain biking. The terrain is beautiful and it isn't too touch to hike, however there is a lot of glass on the trail. Mountain bikers might not see all the glass, but hikers with children just be aware. There are quit e a few shady spots to stop and rest with kids.

Excellent trail, very interesting with all its turns and junctions. the view isn't bad either!

Great trail. Really pretty, not hard at all.

great trail with lots of other trails to jump to. all are marked well. take snacks and lots of water you can ride for a while

I really enjoyed this trail. It is a little difficult and pretty technical but it was a lot of fun.

Since I am very new at mountain biking, I found this trail to be technical. I enjoy it, but it might beyond some of the beginers. I have completed this trail twice, and you have to be careful of all the other mountain bikers.

It is OK, but like the guy below me, be prepared to share the trail with lots of others.

To do this trail, be prepared to share with a lot of mountain bikers. It's relatively easy and eventually ends at another trail head down the road. Some wonderful views.