Pine Tree Trail

Pine Tree Trail is a 4.2 mile lightly trafficked loop trail located near Las Cruces, New Mexico that features beautiful wild flowers and is rated as moderate. The trail offers a number of activity options and is accessible year-round.

Take water, there are no springs. Wear a hat and sunscreen.

Really enjoyed this hike. at times it felt like we were in a deep forest, which was awesome. Kids loved all the bouldering opportunities. It took us almost four hours to complete it and would definitely do this hike again. Amazing views.

Wonderful hike yesterday, beautiful scenery, fantastic views. All of 4+ miles, mostly either up or down, over rocks, etc. IMO, not a moderate hike, some parts very difficult, precarious; lots of climbing over large rocks. STRENUOUS a better description, at least for a large part.

Great trail! Very beautiful and lush in December. We hiked in the rain and it was still amazing. Elevation gain was moderate and not too bad. Highly recommended.

Great trail! Very scenic, not too much of a climb.

This is a very scenic trail. Very nice views of the Organ Mountains and the Tularosa Basin. I hiked that trail in the winter and in some places there was snow and Ice

What an amazing trail! Just be sure to bring 5$ cash for the paid parking. The dogs and I loved this trail. Tons of streams, lots of green, even in November! The trail is well shaded, there are a few areas I would consider above a moderate hike, just take your time and I promise you will enjoy it!

Beautiful wild flowers and breathtaking views of the mountains. Lots of variation in scenery and terrain; several streams, lots of interesting rock formations, and tons of blooming flowers forming a riot of color. Our dog loved it too! Favorite hike in the Las Cruces area. Can't recommend it highly enough.

I enjoyed the trail, plus there's quite a bit of shade.

One of my favorites in Las Cruces!

I'm definitely out of shape! The views were incredible and so worth it!