Piedra Lisa Canyon Trail

Piedra Lisa Canyon Trail is a 1.9 mile moderately trafficked out and back trail located near Albuquerque, NM that features beautiful wild flowers and is rated as moderate. The trail offers a number of activity options and is accessible from March until October. Dogs are also able to use this trail but must be kept on leash.

Good hike with nice views of ABQ

Great view and short work out. Easy to get to and we will come back to explore and connect with other trails.

My car got broken into at this trail head and the officers told me this has been happening at this trail head once a week! Don't park here, even if you aren't alone. I made that mistake and was the only car that got broken into. Stay safe.

Wonderful views. There are several tracks in the beginning (walk across the bridge and go straight) which is nice because on the way back you can get sidetracked. Be careful at the top. There are many jagged rocky areas where you can get injured. If you aren't in good physical shape don't attempt this one. I saw kids sliding down a long rock face and I wouldn't recommend it, very easy to get hurt. Graffiti in some areas. Look for the grappling hooks at the top. Nice! Take your camera. And look for the mini rock cave ;)

Not a bad hike. All the cactus lining the trail are spooky lol. The views are tremendous. My 8 and 10 year old boys loved it.

Nice short trail! Once you come upon the satanic looking rock there really isn't much to see.

One of my personal favorite trails in the Sandia Mtns. This is a moderately strenuous trail. There are some nice views along the way too. However it is about 6 miles out and then back again. It is not a loop trail in itself.