Osha Trail

Osha Trail is a 11 mile out and back trail located near Penasco, NM. The trail is good for all skill levels and primarily used for hiking.

I'm not sure if I was at the right trail... we drove up and found the sign that read OSHA Canyon Trail but after we parked we didn't realize that the trail was on the other side of the river and there was no bridge to cross. After we passed the river and got passed the mud hole the rest of the trail was great. The first major incline was a little rocky but smooth from there on. I would definitely go back but I wouldn't consider it easy, especially if you have children or elders with you.

This is a nice trail. Not hard to get around. Even nicer in the snow.

Spectacular. Got caught in a brief snow storm for about an hour. Great trails with wide sections at times and also narrow parts that make it feel like you're on less traveled paths. 1.5 miles in there is a large field you walk into that allows you to appreciate nature on a larger scale. Loved it.

Nice trail.. A few rough spots.. Took myself and 4 teens about 1 hour 45 min. We took lots of breaks. Very pretty trail!