Woods of Wenonah Trail

Woods of Wenonah Trail is a 3.1 mile out and back trail located near Wenonah, New Jersey and is good for all skill levels. The trail offers a number of activity options and is accessible year-round. Dogs are also able to use this trail.

whitewater kayaking

Hidden oasis in suburban NJ lakes, steams, woods, Teahouse This is a very nice Day hike with the reward of a swim in the Wenonah lake when your finished, the Lake is open (Memorial Day to Labor Day) Detailed trail descriptions and map can be found at www.geocities.com/woodsofwenonah/index.html This hike links many of the Woods of Wenonah trails together. Starting at the Break Back Run Trial, travel SW along a stream the trail is actually hilly here for South Jersey! keep an eye out for deer,Red fox, Red tail hawks and wild turkey. I have seen all of these in this area. Follow to the Clay Hill trail to the George Eldridge Trail to the Langstons Lake Loop Trail. The Tea House at the N end of the Lake is a good spot for lunch before you follow your footsteps back to the Wenonah Lake parking area.

Dog friendly
Easy trails
Cool beaver markings
Tons of trash :(
Surrounded by home-not a relaxing feel

Fun and relaxing

it was nice. this was my second trail of the day with my pup. he had a nice swim.

I took my 3 sons here because it's 5 minutes away....overall it was a good experience. Some of the trails do end in the surrounding neighborhood & there is a LOT of trash in certain areas. However, there were some little foot bridges that the kids loved & they were able to see a mom w/ducklings, blue jays & a crane. Not a bad trail if you live in the area, but I wouldn't go out of my way to come here.

Despite all the bugs, this is a nice little trail to walk. After the bad storm that happened summer 2015, many trees were knocked down. I have not walked here recently to say whether or not they've been cleaned up yet.

The best hiking place within 15mins of my house. It's near 55 so you can sometimes find yourself under a bridge for the highway but still fun. If you don't want to head out to the pine barrens and want a quick little dose of nature this is the quickest and easiest choice. My dog LOVES it

No one was around so I was able to let my dog wander off-leash and explore the trails. there were some fallen branched on some parts, so be prepared if you plan on biking, but it was a nice woodsy place to have a stroll. :)