Parvin State Park Campground

Parvin State Park Campground is a 5.4 mile loop trail located near Pittsgrove Twp, NJ that features a lake and is good for all skill levels. The trail is primarily used for hiking, walking, and camping and is accessible year-round.

Parvin State Park has 3 main trails this one is... Forest Loop (blue) 4.1 miles; all paved. Found in Pittsgrove Twp, New Jersey. The trails are primarily used for camping, hiking & walking and is accessible year-round.

Very scenic local trail. Took my 2 dogs with me on the green trail very nice 3 mile track.

Took the pup with me today. Trails are well maintained and the park itself is clean. Will definitely be back!

Good local trail around a scenic lake

I've done this trail several times and every time has been really great. In winter, it has always been relatively un-crowded, but make sure you go when it is rather dry because the trail can get marshy.

It was nice.

Nice day to take the pup out for a little walk. Even though the red trail was posted closed due to storm damage, we took it anyway. Very muddy, and bridges were out in the swamp. I thought it made the easy lazy walk threw the woods into something of a challenge. We were already a mile or so into the trails before I started the tracking. We covered a little over 5 miles before getting back to the lot, but I guess that's what happens when you let the dog pick the route. Great trip anyway.

I loved it there... Had nice morning runs in this beautiful place!

Coming into the wet season, the back trails are more like marsh. Beautiful bridge over wide stream. Peaceful. Just under 7 miles if you do the outside loop.

I put in about 5 miles with only 30 feet of rise. Majority of the trails are wide, and paved, some paved better then others. Not that much singletrack. It's an easy, pretty, ride if your in the area.

Parvins State Park trails are great! We primarily use the green trail which goes around the big lake. It is dog friendly. A nice three mile loop. Close to home too.