Parvin State Park Campground

Parvin State Park Campground is a 5.4 mile loop trail located near Pittsgrove Twp, New Jersey that features a lake and is good for all skill levels. The trail is primarily used for hiking, walking, and camping and is accessible year-round.

Parvin State Park has 3 main trails this one is... Forest Loop (blue) 4.1 miles; all paved. Found in Pittsgrove Twp, New Jersey. The trails are primarily used for camping, hiking & walking and is accessible year-round.

There's a nice selection of trails.

Clean well marked trail. Enjoyed with wife

Very scenic local trail. Took my 2 dogs with me on the green trail very nice 3 mile track.

Took the pup with me today. Trails are well maintained and the park itself is clean. Will definitely be back!

Good local trail around a scenic lake

I've done this trail several times and every time has been really great. In winter, it has always been relatively un-crowded, but make sure you go when it is rather dry because the trail can get marshy.

It was nice.

Nice day to take the pup out for a little walk. Even though the red trail was posted closed due to storm damage, we took it anyway. Very muddy, and bridges were out in the swamp. I thought it made the easy lazy walk threw the woods into something of a challenge. We were already a mile or so into the trails before I started the tracking. We covered a little over 5 miles before getting back to the lot, but I guess that's what happens when you let the dog pick the route. Great trip anyway.

I loved it there... Had nice morning runs in this beautiful place!