Lewis Morris County Park Trails

Lewis Morris County Park Trails is a 4.7 mile moderately trafficked loop trail located near Morristown, NJ that features a lake and is rated as moderate. The trail offers a number of activity options and is accessible from March until October.

This is a nice, unspectacular trail. It is on the easy side of moderate, at least on foot. We saw many more mountain bikers than hikers. At most points it is wide enough that there is room enough for both hikers and bikers. There were a few spots at which I was glad to have the app and my phone because we couldn't find the trail markings. There is decent shade for almost the entire trail. Very quiet too with just an occasional plane flying overhead on a cloudless day.

Great for a long walk with a dog. Many different trails to choose from.

I enjoy mountain biking around here. I go every day or 2 because it's so close to my house. I like that the trail connect with many others so I never get bored.

An great trail for a long walk. This also looks like a fun bike trail so keep an eye and ear out. Definitely recommend!

Great hike with my dogs. A little narrow in spots, making the passing mountain bikers a definite obstacle. All in all, a great day.

perfect for a dog walk! lots of water around for them to keep hydrated and lovely marked trail!

A little confusing for the first time but trails were well marked and easy to follow. The yellow trail was great!

Great trials , I little confused at some parts but I enjoy it anyways !

Great single track for Mountain Bikers! It has everything from stream crossing, bridges, slow ascents, fast switchbacks, rock gardens and logs! Awesome trail for a quick cardio workout!

This was my first time here and it was awesome! This park has something for everyone, from flat crushed gravel paths to hill climbing and lots of singletrack. I tried a little bit of everything instead of a planned route to get a feel for the place. I'm looking forward to my next visit when i'll probably try the yellow loop.

Trails are moderately flat, minor climbs on a few occasions, but that at least let's you speed up and go as fast as you can. Yellow trails are single trails, but red seem to be fire roads. Compared to Ringwood, not as many rocks and roots. If you are a beginner to an intermediate rider, this park will cater to your needs.

This trail is def for mod to expert. We took the yellow trail. Saw a mama bear and 3 cubs but didn't bother with us. We are pretty much beginner mt bikers so it was difficult but we did finish. Lots of hills but fun