Holmdel Park Trails

Holmdel Park Trails is a 3 mile loop trail located near Holmdel Twp, NJ. The trail is rated as moderate and primarily used for hiking and mountain biking.

Fucking awesome

Pretty park, good for beginners.

Great hike, some easy and moderate parts which is great! However, little to no markings as you are on the trail. Which it was better marked, but had fun a nice 3 mile hike!

great park! only thing I would change would be to have better marked trails. I think we walked all of them at one point and didn't realize where we were going at certain times.

The previous review I miss hit the button. However, this was our first time at the park. We had hopes of fishing and walking. We unfortunately never made it past the fishing, yet that just means we get to head back to explore. They have the little farm, and what looks like some great trails. Dog friendly, people of all generations were there so there is something for everyone. As we left the lighting bugs/fireflies came out by the thousands, it was beautiful to see them all over the fields. A magical view.

Great for beginners. Relaxing environment. Nothing too hard. Allows dogs on leashes. Pond for fishing.

gorgeous place to go hiking! several different trails, all with different challenges. especially pretty in the fall when all the leaves are different colors but also very good for summer because the trees keep you cool :)

5 stars for clear trails. Back to my hiking. Slowly so I dont mess my foot up again. Lots of dogs. A good thing.