Estell Manor County Park Trails

Estell Manor County Park Trails is a 4.2 mile moderately trafficked loop trail located near Mays Landing, NJ that features a lake and is good for all skill levels. The trail offers a number of activity options and is accessible from March until October. Dogs are also able to use this trail but must be kept on leash.

It was great! Lots of trails and sights - perfect for all age groups

Great trails, lots to see. I have been here multiple times and haven't seen it all. Water views, parks,benches, picnic tables. Fun for the whole family.

such an awesome park! loved the boardwalk trail and the lookouts on the water. the dogs liked it too.

Nice boarded walkway and very serene. Be sure to bring bug spray!

I walk about 30 miles a month at this park. There are so many trails and paths to explore. I have 2 rat terriers that love their 2-4 mile walks each day. It's about 25 mins from my house and well worth the drive!

I love this trail!! It's like ur on a little personal roller coaster ride. There are tons of ups and downs, tight twists and turns and obstacles (mainly trees) to hurdle. There's tons of splits in the trail that basically keep wrapping you back into the trail so you can just keep riding.

I rode Monday and went back on Tuesday it was so much fun and close to home.

If you're not into all that. They also have flat horse trails that you can ride on too. They're just extremely bumpy and muddy. Haha

Just completed this trail today with my pups. Beautiful path, well marked and trails loop thru each other so you can choose if you want to change trails. We saw a couple of deer and they also have a fitness trail with workout areas.

This trail is in the north end of the park, and is more then 5 miles long. I know this because I help build it. It's a little bit challenging, but a lot of fun. ENJOY IT.