Dukes Farm Trail

Dukes Farm Trail is a 5.5 mile loop trail located near Hillsborough, New Jersey. The trail is good for all skill levels offers a number of activity options.

Well maintained grounds that are good for all skill levels. Walked on a cold day and loved exploring the estate. And while I love our four legged friends, I appreciate having a place where I know I won't see pet waste or have to watch for off-leash pets. There are many great little creatures around here, it's nice to know they're safe from being chased by Fido.

A nice park with lots of bikes and people walking. Most of the trails are wide with pavement or gravel. Plenty of lakes and pretty scenes. Not terribly shady if you were there on a hot day. Most trails were well-marked but you probably will want to have a map or an app.

Amazing park! They have a bike rental for just $5 ! Beautiful scenery

Great trails to run. Maintained, no hazards, safe,beautiful, varied habitats. A+++

Love this place
So relaxing and quiet

Not marked well but interesting things to see

I love this park and the trails. The only reason I give it 4 stars instead of 5 is because they do not allow dogs and the trail are hard to follow. Other than that, paved nicely, beautiful scenery and just the right amount of hills!

I didn't end up going because I hike/walk with my dog and NO PETS allowed here, apparently.