Dukes Farm Trail

Dukes Farm Trail is a 5.5 mile loop trail located near Hillsborough, NJ. The trail is good for all skill levels offers a number of activity options.

A nice park with lots of bikes and people walking. Most of the trails are wide with pavement or gravel. Plenty of lakes and pretty scenes. Not terribly shady if you were there on a hot day. Most trails were well-marked but you probably will want to have a map or an app.

Amazing park! They have a bike rental for just $5 ! Beautiful scenery

Great trails to run. Maintained, no hazards, safe,beautiful, varied habitats. A+++

Love this place
So relaxing and quiet

Not marked well but interesting things to see

I love this park and the trails. The only reason I give it 4 stars instead of 5 is because they do not allow dogs and the trail are hard to follow. Other than that, paved nicely, beautiful scenery and just the right amount of hills!

I didn't end up going because I hike/walk with my dog and NO PETS allowed here, apparently.

Easy trails with beautiful scenery. It's a great place to ride bikes in, or take a stroll.

Great day walking through Dukes Farm. Trails are flat and vary between paved, gravel, and grass/dirt. Trails pass through woodlands, meadows, and park-like settings. The Orchid House is a must see. This would be a great hike for our elderly labrador, but unfortunately no pets are allowed.

We arrived at Dukes Farm just as the Farm Barn Orientation Center was opening at 8:30 am. The Center is a beautiful eco-friendly building with bathrooms, café, educational displays, a park informational video, and a very helpful staff to provide answers and maps. Although the Overview mentions a 2.5 mile hike, the length of your hike can be easily customized into something shorter or much longer. We chose to walk the dirt and gravel paths instead of the many paved walkways. We took trails mainly around the perimeter of the park and I would guess walked 4-5 miles in 2 hours. Some nature highlights of our walk included two geese parents and their goslings, several wood ducks and fuzzy black caterpillars.

Nice place to explore with easy paths. Can bring own bike or rent them at the Farm.

This is a lovely place to ride a bike. Can't wait to return in the fall. Family friendly.