Boundary Creek Park Loop Trail

Boundary Creek Park Loop Trail is a 0.8 mile moderately trafficked loop trail located near Moorestown, NJ that features a river and is good for all skill levels. The trail is primarily used for hiking, nature trips, and birding and is accessible year-round. Dogs are also able to use this trail but must be kept on leash.

wheelchair friendly

It's a very short, easy trail. We walked, but I think you could ride bikes here. There are several boardwalks off the main path for photo ops & views.

I ride my bike with my dog on a tow bar that's fastened to the back tire of my biracial bike. he is a one-and-a-half-year-old German Shorthaired Pointer, thay need plenty of exercise, the roads were narrow but manageable the turns come up quick so you have to be careful you made one turn and somebody could be there, we enjoyed it Bingo had a good time, we will go back in fall to see the Fall colors.

Short and sweet. Very well maintained.

Boundary Creek Natural Resource Area is a small park on the far north side of Moorestown off of Creek Road and near the borders of Delran and Mount Laurel. It has abundant trees and wetland plants. There is one big loop frail with a cross in the middle for a variety of hiking distances. There are a number of observation platforms off of the loop that look out over the marsh of Rancocas Creek. Birds are plentiful and often noisy. It's also a great spot for fall foliage. The human sundial is fun and educational. There are restrooms, drinking water, picnic tables and even grills.