Blueberry Hill Trail

Blueberry Hill Trail is a 1.3 mile moderately trafficked out and back trail located near Gibbsboro, New Jersey that offers the chance to see wildlife and is rated as moderate. The trail offers a number of activity options and is accessible year-round. Dogs are also able to use this trail but must be kept on leash.

Cool trail
Dirt view?
Dog friendly
We did hear several gun shorts. Our dog wasn't bothered by them but if your dog is then I would say it's no go.

Nice hike with a neat view of Philly skyline. Not challenging enough? Throw on a 50lb pack.

I wish I had more time to explore the quarry!

Had a great day with my daughter. Easy trails with side trails that can be more challenging if you choose.

cool view of the city but you need a good lens to really capture it. there's a random tiny old fashioned bathtub and a quarry if you're feeling up to an adventurous run. not difficult and very heavily trafficked.

Nice and scenic. Plenty of paths to explore off of the main one.

My 6 year old son and I biked this trail yesterday. It was very fun and just challenging enough with a few different trail options. We will do this again soon. We saw deer and lizards and the trails were marked well. Highly recommended.

We're definitely coming back, nice and serene!
The only downside is the lack of trail signs

It felt more like a bicycle trail than a walking one. Asphalt surface with some dirt trail offshoots. Signage was very poor. They took the time to post a curve ahead sign but left trails unmarked. I was not able to find a detailed trail map for this site. I may have overlooked these shortcomings if I could enjoy as a nature getaway. Unfortunately what I experienced was nonstop sound of gunfire from a local shooting range and dirt bikes illegally riding on walking trails.

Really liked this trail, the hills were surprising for the area. Kids and our dog enjoyed the walk. Will be going back