Blueberry Hill Trail

Blueberry Hill Trail is a 1.3 mile moderately trafficked out and back trail located near Gibbsboro, NJ that offers the chance to see wildlife and is rated as moderate. The trail offers a number of activity options and is accessible year-round. Dogs are also able to use this trail but must be kept on leash.

Had a great day with my daughter. Easy trails with side trails that can be more challenging if you choose.

cool view of the city but you need a good lens to really capture it. there's a random tiny old fashioned bathtub and a quarry if you're feeling up to an adventurous run. not difficult and very heavily trafficked.

Nice and scenic. Plenty of paths to explore off of the main one.

My 6 year old son and I biked this trail yesterday. It was very fun and just challenging enough with a few different trail options. We will do this again soon. We saw deer and lizards and the trails were marked well. Highly recommended.

We're definitely coming back, nice and serene!
The only downside is the lack of trail signs

It felt more like a bicycle trail than a walking one. Asphalt surface with some dirt trail offshoots. Signage was very poor. They took the time to post a curve ahead sign but left trails unmarked. I was not able to find a detailed trail map for this site. I may have overlooked these shortcomings if I could enjoy as a nature getaway. Unfortunately what I experienced was nonstop sound of gunfire from a local shooting range and dirt bikes illegally riding on walking trails.

Really liked this trail, the hills were surprising for the area. Kids and our dog enjoyed the walk. Will be going back

great trail paved for the majority. great for kids.

nice trails, only thing annoying was the sounds of gun shots from a near by shooting range.

The kids bikes and I walked with the little one. It was fun!! Nice to see other families along the way too.

Not a bad little piece of nature... a hidden treasure. I've driven by this area for years and never really knew this existed. My wife brought it to my attention as somewhere we could hike with the dogs. To my surprise, this area is not at all flat (hence, Blueberry HILL). There's a mile or more of paved trails as well as many established foot trails and switchbacks. While I didn't see any blazing, there are actual signs that identify the trails at the intersections and trail-heads. We ended up on a trail that took us to a USAF radar installation (looks like a scene out of LOST) and we had no idea whether we could pick up another trail to loop us back. Rather than continue wandering aimlessly with the dogs, we just doubled back. Glad I had my GPS with me!

Better trail markers would be helpful!

Unusual for this area, this is a rather hilly [i.e., not boringly flat] terrain with mostly paved, 4-5' wide paths, so it's great for avoiding warm weather insects. Eventually you may even get to 'climb' up the Hill which has a good view of the Philly skyline.