Uncanoonuc North Peak Trail

Uncanoonuc North Peak Trail is a 2.1 mile moderately trafficked loop trail located near Goffstown, NH that features beautiful wild flowers and is rated as moderate. The trail offers a number of activity options and is accessible from March until November. Dogs are also able to use this trail.

Uncanoonuc Mountain, North Peak is a 1.4 mile out and back trail located in Goffstown, New Hampshire. The trail is rated as moderate and primarily used for hiking. The summit can be accessed i n several ways depending on what trail or trail head one chooses to use.

Definitely steep!!

do both peaks for a workout

Great hike up to the summit only thing is it's not the greatest with markings use the map and look for the sign for view

Steep. Good if you like a solid and intense workout.

Short and steep but a quick hike! Not my favorite hike around. Very rocky. Descending on white trail can be very slippery at times due to all the Pine Needles and steepness. Good hike for the family and pet!

The trails were not marked well, and we got lost several times. You have to really search to find a decent view at the top.

Worth it once if you live in the Manchester area and look at these small mountains all the time and are curious about them. But I wouldn't go back. So many better hikes to be had in NH

A quick hike but it does get steep very quickly. The trail is also used by ATV's and Jeeps.

Short and easy. Not my favorite view very average. Good for end of the day quick hike.

Hike itself is nice, the top is overrun with cell towers. Glassy in places.

My wife and I brought our 2 year old daughter. Nice challenge for all 3 of us, our daughter hiked most of the mountain.

My go-to when I have the urge to hike but don't have time for anything else.