Sabbaday Brook Trail

Sabbaday Brook Trail is a 4 mile point-to-point trail located near Waterville Valley, NH that offers scenic views. The trail is rated as difficult and primarily used for hiking.

4.0 miles 2542 feet Point to Point

Challenging. I descending from the Tripyramids. There were numerous stream crossings. I did it last year when the water was hight.

Blazes are very faint and trail is hard to see at times.

Hiking the tripyramids from this trail will give you some challenges, the trial is barely marked, the yellow blazes are worn or hard to see, you must cross the sabbaday brook 4 times so be observant for where the trail picks up again on the other side, one part of the trail after a long straight section seems to lead you out onto a clear island next to the stream but the trail is a sharp left before this, always back track if you lose trail. Getting to the ridge it becomes rocky and very steep leading to the summit sign, I hiked down at night and required a lot of my seances of direction, I had to be observant and stop to search for a blaze or pink tape, It was a treat to see sabbaday falls at the end giving me a feeling of relief.