Rattlesnake Mountain Trail

Rattlesnake Mountain Trail is a 3.1 mile loop trail located near Rumney, NH that offers scenic views and is good for all skill levels. The trail is primarily used for hiking and is accessible from March until November.

Great! Not to difficult,great views, and would do it again! Use caution going down due to acorns under leaves...

not the least bit easy. but worth the effort to see the panoramic view of the foliage.

Pretty great view of the area--and interesting rock. A good portion of the trail is quite steep and slippery. (Just dirt on a significant slope.)

Nice short trail with a great summit. There is a steep incline at first but eases up after 1 1/2 miles.

Great as far as we when. The incline was a little to much for a 70 & 67 year old. So we needed to turn around. But for the younger crowd it is probably fine

Great hike with our 4, 13 year old and 13 week puppy :)
Great view at the top!!

Beautiful little hike after some kayaking. Was a 94F day but the trail was nice and shaded. Gorgeous views and good for anyone who enjoys the outdoors but can't do larger mountains. The grade was minimal but there were orchids all over place. I spent about an hour soaking in the lake views at the top- beautiful! On my descent, I was followed by a pack of young coyotes. Made me nervous, lol.

Short hike with a great view at the top! One of those hikes that exceeds expectations in terms of the time investment.

Beautiful views! Short hike. Did this during peak foliage and we could've spent all day at the top.

Beautiful views! Love this hike and is def one of my favorites. Short yet challenging. Great short morning hike. Offers beautiful views of Plymouth, and Rumney. You can also see Newfound Lake, just breath taking.