Pine Mountain Trail

Pine Mountain Trail is a 3.5 mile loop trail located near Gorham, NH. The trail is rated as moderate and primarily used for hiking.

we decided to go up from the Gorham side as we didn't want to walk on roads.The trail is pretty well marked with red blazers every so often. Just be careful on way back to find the trail as you have to walk along a snowmobile trail. I wouldn't call it hard. It was a steady up hill walk in the woods. Definitely go to church rock. fantastic views. On the way to the summit there are a number of good views to be seen. Good for all ages and my dog loved it.

This is kind of a hidden gem. Your hike takes you up a dirt road that heads to Horton center, can't drive up it because it's a campground. About a mile up the road you take a right and finally get on the trail that heads up the mountain. It does get a bit steep but my 4 and 7 year olds managed it. Once at the top the views of the surrounding mountains are amazing. Short hike for a great payout. Only reasons why I gave it a four star is because most of the hike is along a dirt road and the campers hike this trail as well, there was about 20 of them at the top.

Good sweat and nice view at the summit!

This hike is short & sweet with some unique geological features and a rewarding view!

Awesome hike, a little steep towards the top, but the view at Castle Rock is worth it. This seems like a hidden gem, I ran into a lot of thick spiderwebs telling me we were the only ones to hike this trail in quite a long time!