Mount Pierce, Jackson, and Webster Loop

Mount Pierce, Jackson, and Webster Loop is a 9.1 mile loop trail located near Bretton Woods, NH that features a river and is rated as difficult. The trail is primarily used for hiking and is accessible year-round. Dogs are also able to use this trail but must be kept on leash.

A climb up the two southernmost peaks of the Presidential Range This is a great loop trail that will take you up Mt. Webster and along the mountain's cliffs on the way up, then head over the partially bare summit of Mt. Jackson, past the AMC Mitzpah Hut and then to the top of semi-wooded Mt. Pierce. You'll return via the southern end of the Crawford Path back down to Crawford Notch.

Hiked up the Crawford Path to the summit of Mount Pierce. Did not do Mount Jackson, simply turned around at the top and came back down. Right before the summit, past the Mitzpah Hut there is a difficult and steep section to ascend. The Crawford Path is rocky, but very doable for most of it. I enjoyed this hike, especially the views of Mount Eisenhower, other parts of the Presidentials and Mount Washington. It was my first 4000 footer.

it is amazing to me how trails that are near each other can have very different feel, and this one was no different. Planned to hike Tuckerman's today, but the forecast was 50mph wind and the coldest weather of the year. this was our backup hike, and what a perfect one for today. We reversed the loop and it was perfect. good work going up Webster Cliff trail, so we stayed pretty warm. Rime ice on all the summit trees, and gorgeous views from the cliffs. Jackson was awesome as well with clearing skies and almost 360 degree views. On to the Mizpah hut for soup and warming up. Crawford was a nice even slope back down after summiting Pierce. the best part was that 90% of this hike is in the trees so we were well protected from the wind. I usually insist on being up above treeline for great views, but with today's wind, it was a welcome change. use this loop on a day that may be too windy for some of the other higher peaks.

A little crowded at the top of Jackson because of some school groups staying at the Mizpah Hut, but other than that probably one of my favorite hikes. Moderately challenging but not bad. Nice to hike up and really just over to the next peak. Loved the walk from Jackson to the hut. Very easy way down on Crawford.

good hike, had a bird land and eat from my hand on the summit of Jackson

My daughter, her dog and I did a modified, 7.25 mile version of this trail combination. We hiked up Crawford Path to Mt. Pierce summit, south on the Appalachian Trail to Mizpah Hut, then took the Mizpah Cutoff back to Crawford Path before descending to our starting point on Route 302. It took us five hours and my only suggested revision might be to reverse the loop so you're climbing up the very steepest section of the AT just beyond Mizpah Hut vs. descending, as we did. Definitely a great day hike - moderate to hard.

Fantastic hike, I went a bit further and headed up to Mt. Eisenhower, it was too nice of a day not to. Then on the way back I went up Mt. Pierce then headed up Mt. Jackson and finished with Mt. Webster. Pretty challenging considering it's about a 12.8 mile hike round trip.

Good trail good mix of trail types and views