Mount Crawford Trail

Mount Crawford Trail is a 4.3 mile moderately trafficked out and back trail located near Bartlett, NH that features beautiful wild flowers and is rated as moderate. The trail is primarily used for hiking, walking, nature trips, and birding and is accessible from March until October.

Loved this hike. Perfect combination of challenging and rewarding. Great views. Took me about 4 hours to complete, taking my time.

amazing hike it'salso greatfor trail running.

great day hike...consistent climb but great reward..enjoy

Great summit views make the incline workout well worth it!

Did this hike on Sept 1st with my sister and sister-in-law. We are not real seasoned hikers but the weather was perfect and this was a great climb with the reward of a nearly 360 degree summit. As is usually the case we met great people along the way. No regrets and this is not a climb to pass up!

I made this hike with my 2 adult sons, Ron and Bob. The hike started out nice and easy, but as we got higher the weather conditions got worse. The fog rolled in and by the time we got to the summit, visibility was less than 100 yards. So much for great views. But we had a few laughs. And all hikes are great if you get back to the car unhurt.