Mine Falls Park, Nashua River Trail is a 4.9 mile loop trail located near Nashua, New Hampshire that features a lake. The trail is good for all skill levels offers a number of activity options. Dogs are also able to use this trail but must be kept on leash.
dogs on leash
Several trails, well maintained, beautiful
Nice run, good for runners of all levels. Great for walking dogs. Quiet.
Great area for a quick getaway in nature!
Walk on this trail very frequently. The views are pretty and it's mostly flat. Some areas with incline too. People are friendly.
People were extremely friendly. The trail was great, even for my 4 year old son. It was amazing. We will definitely be back! :)
- herbicide in the water to suppress growth of aquatic vegetation (humans against nature taking care of itself movement)
- awful rotting smell in many spots along the water
- multiple dog poop sightings & evidence of human excrement
- litter and more litter
- bit crowded: bikers, joggers, dog walkers galore
- high school athletes everywhere, rowdy and loud, of course, but that was fine
- would probably not come back even though there are some pretty aspects and views to this place
Great path for Early morning/mid afternoon walk/jog/run. Very quiet if you forget headphones, so you can enjoy the natural sounds of the outdoors. Couple of bikers on path. not much of an incline and mostly flat. We enjoyed it.