Lower Nanamocomuck Ski Trail

Lower Nanamocomuck Ski Trail is a 8.4 mile out and back trail located near Conway, NH and is rated as moderate. The trail is primarily used for mountain biking and is accessible from March until November.

My BF and I did this hike being recommended by my sister. It was great. It was nice to walk in the woods and was not much of an incline. You pretty much are walking along the swift river. Great trail! We didn't go to the end but did have a great hike in the woods!

A group of local gals and I hiked this trail leaving a few cars at the Albany Covered Bridge and began our hike at the Rocky Gorge parking lot. With a few in the group beginners, making this trail a one way shorter hike availed us with the opportunity of making it an enjoyable casual hike. There were a few muddy spots from recent heavy rain-storms, so we were all grateful to have all worn our hiking boots, along with the bugs spray. It is a very popular hike, as not only did we come across another group of gals, but by the time we came on to the covered bridge area, there were many more visitors. Definitely will be remembering this for winter-snowshoeing.