Lake Massabesic Trail

Lake Massabesic Trail is a 4 mile heavily trafficked loop trail located near Auburn, NH that offers the chance to see wildlife and is good for all skill levels. The trail offers a number of activity options and is accessible from April until December. Dogs are also able to use this trail but must be kept on leash.

Nice flat trail, well maintained, great fall foliage. Maps available were deceiving. Map signs on trail were great but tree markings were sporadic. All in all a nice fall walk.

A friend and I used a part of this trail yesterday, largely looking for photo opportunities. I'm new to this site, and I don't know how I could contribute to making the map better. But suffice it to say, first the parking area here is at an Audubon Society location. There are many, many more trails than the main one shown. And we had to ask for advice to see the possible connection to what we were SEEING as opposed to what was on the map. That said, it sufficed, and we probably would have managed, with a little sense of direction (which I have) to figure out how to proceed. The place is beautiful. The Google map directions for GETTING here were a bit messed up. It might be wise to check a real map before relying on Siri (Google maps) entirely.

Dogs in leashes, friendly people, light traffic, wide trails and beautiful views. Loved watching the sailboat races too. Definitely our top choice

Nice walk and the dogs loved it. We found several secluded beaches. It's a nice easy stroll and quite picturesque near the water.

Beautiful trail

short

Awesome

I have taken some really beautiful pictures here! Always a delight.

Awesome!

Great trail for a nice easy walk into the woods and to the lake front also plenty of birds and other wildlife to see along the way.

always a beautiful ride. but I grew up near here and have been riding the many trails for 25 years.