Kingman Farm

Kingman Farm is a 2 mile moderately trafficked loop trail located near Madbury, NH and is good for all skill levels. The trail offers a number of activity options and is accessible year-round. Dogs are also able to use this trail but must be kept on leash.

Great place to bring your dog. Trails easy to follow.

Nice walk through the woods on the farm road and then a wide trail (first half), then along a wire fence bordering farmland/field. We came to the Bellamy river, which was nearly bone-dry, and saw campers/trailers set up on the other side. Cool temps today (second day of fall 2016), no bugs.

We have been here trail running a couple of times. The trails are very maintained and we really had a good time. There are a couple of different locations you can park at. The town hall or the parking area off 155. This is probably one of our favorite trails

There are many pretty walking trails through the woods and much wildlife to observe. Other reviews complained of bugs - it was a not an issue (use spray). I would have given more stars had the trails been marked, it is easy to get lost.

It was more of a walk than a hike. Part of the trail is closed to dogs, which forced us to take a trail with plenty of poison ivy. Also this trail had a lot of mosquitos. Nevertheless, the woods were beautiful and I would revisit the trail if I didn't have the dogs with me.

There are a lot of trails on this property, but most of them are unmarked. I assume that most of them bring you out to the large meadow, which you can easily cut across back to the parking area. Overall, I enjoyed it for a quick midday walk with my dog.

For first timers - parking for the trails is provided directly past the blue UNH sign reading Kingman Farm. There you'll see a directory at the trail head.

For a long time Kingman Farm has been a good trail system for easy flat hiking and biking. In the winter they do not plow the parking lot so it is best not to try to park alone 155, even though unwise people try.

Great place to walk your dog. Good for trail running and biking too.