Henderson Swasey Trail Network Trail

Henderson Swasey Trail Network Trail is a 1.9 mile moderately trafficked loop trail located near Exeter, NH that features a great forest setting. The trail is good for all skill levels offers a number of activity options. Dogs are also able to use this trail but must be kept on leash.

Henderson - Swasey Trail Network (Green Loop) is a 1.6 mile loop trail located near Exeter, New Hampshire that features a great forest setting. The trail is rated as moderate offers a number of activity options. Dogs are also able to use this trail but must be kept on leash.

Lots of great trails. Well marked and maintained. Will go back and try some different trails.

I posted my cat photo accidentally instead of a photo of the hike? can it be deleted

I enjoyed this trail. The trails were well maintained and trees properly marked, although I still had to download this app to find my way out. Great workout. There were not many people while we were there, lot's of wildlife and will definitely put it on the list of trails each month.

Great trails. Town is in the middle of reforestation project, so it's interesting when you venture in. I wonder how it all works. Saw only 2 people on trail today. It was peaceful.

Easy afternoon hike - My wife and I walked 2.2 miles about hour, nice because so close to our house. Well kept trials. Would not do them without map on cell phone. Many routes not on map but easy to find .. Easy hike.