Heads Pond

Heads Pond is a 1.5 mile moderately trafficked point-to-point trail located near Hooksett, NH that features a lake and is good for all skill levels. The trail offers a number of activity options and is accessible from April until October. Dogs are also able to use this trail.

1.5 miles 72 feet Point to Point

A nice flat rail trail. Takes you to two ponds along the way.

Super easy walk. Good for dogs. Pretty pond at the end. Flat. Scenic with the gorgeous leaves last week.

Great walking trail. Plaques were very informational about the area. Nice flat trail. Little hill going in and coming out but not too too bad. Beautiful scenery.

easy flat Trail. Kid and dog friendly. I bring my husky to hear off-leash often perfect place for the dogs to cool off in warmer weather. The foliage is beautiful in the fall

Awesome Trail took photos at the end of the pond really nice nice Trail

Not as scenic of a hike as expected. Pretty slippery due to small rocks on trail. Not kid friendly really. I'd go back but I'd make sure to not take my kids .

Awesome

Pleasant flat, wide trail. A few obstacles to make your own fun on.

Did it with my son and fiance. Great trail very buggie though. Throughout the trail there is a few differemt areas which are great for picture taking.

So simple and beautiful! Great pond at the end for a quick dip

Love this short trail, it's easy & the dogs can play in the water at the end.

I run this trail 2-3 times per week. Great trail and easy. Dog friendly for the most part. Can get very crowded. I run it in winter with traction thanks to the skiers and snowshoers.

Hiked today. Was coated with packed snow and some ice. About 37 degrees and only windy as you got around the lakes where cover was scarce.
Great view of the pond at the end of this simple trail. I imagine it's great running after the thaw. Mostly flat. Nothing steep. I recommend this trail.

Beautiful ride on our bikes! Kind of a steep hill down going in and up going out but otherwise an easy ride with lovely scenery along the way. Informational plaques to read as well which provide a bit of history about the area.

This trail has gorgeous views. Nice quick hike. The cons... some of the aggressive dogs people cant control. The two aggressive golden retrievers on electric fence are horrible. The dog feces that nobody picks up is pretty gross. Been going for a couple years now and it was gorgeous but I think fellow dog owners are getting lazy. Som en pick it up and toss the bag to the side.