Haystack

Haystack is a 2.5 mile lightly trafficked out and back trail located near Bradford, NH that features a great forest setting. The trail is good for all skill levels and primarily used for hiking.

2.5 miles Out & Back

a lovely hidden gem in Bradford, NH This is a bushwhack only hike - from the lookout you can see Mount Kearsarge perfectly.

Couldn't find where it started. Found out later it is a bushwhack "trail" aka no trail... you make your own way up. Would have been nice if it had a start sign so people know they aren't in someone's yard.

I can't find the trail... I came up to private property and turned around.. really want to find it

Going to hike this soon I think, anyways, heres the trail map, looks like the trail head is on Deer Valley Rd.

I couldn't find the trail and I put the exact coordinates in my GPS. I'm going to try again later and hunt harder for the trailhead.

Hi, I too can't find the trail. I am dieing to see this hidden gem. Could you give us better directions?

I couldn't find the trailhead either. Can anyone help us find it ?

Unable to find trail head. Followed directions and ended up on private driveway.

Great spot for hiking with some really spectacular views at the summit!

my new favorite view in Bradford! it is absolutely gorgeous!