Georgiana and Harvard Falls Trail

Georgiana and Harvard Falls Trail is a 2.4 mile lightly trafficked out and back trail located near Lincoln, NH that features a waterfall and is rated as moderate. The trail is primarily used for hiking and is accessible from May until October.

Was absolutely amazing. The view at the top was worth the struggles of my legs getting tired!!

Great in November in the snow flurries! ☺️

Nice trail by a stream. Probably best to do when it hasn't rained too much as there are lots of rocks to climb. It wasn't the most scenic trail I've been on in NH but a good quick climb that took some exertion in the middle/too parts. Bottom part of trail isn't marked super well with lightest yellow paint marks but the upper part has decent markings with the red paint. Having the app to follow with GPS makes it so you can always find the trail.

Great views on the way up to the top . I would advise anyone doing this trail to wear hiking shoes or something with good grip , especially in the fall with the leaves/moss posing a sliding hazard . Two great waterfalls to see , I adventured upwards passed them a little ways to see more of the view . Pay attention to the red markers on trees to know you are on the right path . I had to refer to some of the others mapped out walk to know I was on the right way . Didn't take very long , again beautiful views to see .

Awesome. But steep and not ideal for kids under the age of 5.

Great moderate walk with a huge reward at the top. Beautiful falls and massive granite boulders along the trail. Would visit again.

Short cool hike to do with friends with some water pools to cool off in

Without AllTrails, I never would have known about this trail. Climbing up the rocks was very fun, and the view looking down was amazing. I would advise dog owners and older folks to be careful hiking up this trail, because about halfway through the only way to continue is either up the steep rocks or staggered landscape with no clear marked path. Overall, a very good hike.

Most visitors would not know about this spot without All Trails. The owner of the cabin we stayed at was surprised and said it was a beautiful spot for locals. There are no signs on route 3 to turn onto the dead end side street with a little parking lot.
The trail is almost unmarked going up, few more red markers on the way down. Follow the stream up and you'll be ok. There is one area about halfway up where it is unsure. I followed a path up through the woods which is not the trail. You actually want to go over the large rocks in the stream and continue that way for a while.
Cascading falls toward the top are very nice and it is not crowded. Nice short hike with water views the whole way.

Great waterfalls exceeding my expectations.

Fun short hop. Nice vista from top of Harvard falls. If you have an hour or 2 its a great short hop.

great hike awesome lake views but the stairs are hard for ppl w short legs lol

Great day hiking with my wife. We won't forget the views. In my wife's words "wow" and I 2nd it!

Went at the end of April, sunny day in the mid 50's. Lots of water flowing. We were the only two people on this trail the whole day.

One of the most beautiful hikes I've done so far!

All Trails has this marked as Easy, but then says Moderate in the description. This hike is certainly achievable for most people, but there are some short sections of steep and rocky terrain. No real climbing, but not a stroll in the woods either. It definitely requires the right boots, as an absolute minimum. I would call this moderate.

The trail was well marked, and the stream/falls always running alongside the trail makes it nearly impossible to lose your way.

I love this place. I try and go there at least once a year. Usually when it's raining or there's a good water run off. I've seen this place bone dry, if you can believe it. But when I went last week, it was coming down like a freakin' freight train! It was a slightly rainy morning, and the higher in elevation I got, the harder the rain came down...finally to a heavy wet snow. Just amazing! I did make it to the top, and by that time, it was really snowing very hard. That made the water come down with a thunderous sound and look. This is a hidden gem. I've only seen people there about 2 or 3 times in the 16 years I've been going there.

YouTube Video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gmpDhagnTrI

Just literally climbed the whole way up on the rocks and it made getting to Harvard Falls way easier and the ascent a breeze, beautiful