Crawford Notch Trail

Crawford Notch Trail is a 6.2 mile moderately trafficked loop trail located near Twin Mountain, NH that offers scenic views and is rated as difficult. The trail is primarily used for hiking and is accessible year-round.

I solo hiked to the aresthusa fall and looped back around the Frankenstein cliffs. It's easy to lose the trail going down the Frankenstein cliff trail. It was a challenging but very rewarding hike!! It seems to be a popular trail so you will certainly run into other hikers.

Great trail. Good physical challenge with lots of climbing. Definitely need to have some climbing/scrambling skills to summit, so probably not really for beginners. Great views from the summit.

pretty day

I would give this a higher grade if it wasn't so wet. It felt like we were hiking a river bed with lots of running water and slippery rocks. And MUD! Nice Gibbs Falls though!

This is a beautiful area with great trails. They have alot to offer as in terrane, views, and wildlife. I did find that the trail markers were not the most informative or reliable for other hikers. When I went, there was a fair amount of fellow hikers on these trails and a common theme with all was that they didnt realize how hard the trail was or how long it really took to complete. I feel that if the park placed a little bit more info along the trailheads and parking lots, the average/amature hiker would be more informed. But other than that, its Beautiful!

The greatest hike of my life thus far.