Bryce Path Trail

Bryce Path Trail is a 2.4 mile moderately trafficked loop trail located near Bartlett, NH that features a waterfall. The trail is rated as moderate and primarily used for hiking and walking. Dogs are also able to use this trail.

Bryce Path is a 2.3 mile trail located near North Conway, New Hampshire. The trail is rated as difficult and primarily used for hiking. There is a 3 dollar admission fee

I found this trail well marked and maintained. I absolutely loved it. I loved the rocky climb up to the ladder. I absolutely felt that you were stepping into wonderland. For someone who just wants a quick hike and would like to appreciate the outdoors this is perfect....

Caution- this is NOT a true loop trail. More than a mile of this trail that was mapped uses the paved road back to the top of the Cathedral Ledge parking lot. Luckily we were able to find a mountain biking trail that led to the top to avoid walking the road, but it was not marked. Bryce Path is a great option to take to Whitehorse Ledge, but it is definitely not a loop!

Fun

nice

Drove up to the top of Cathedral Ledge because I missed the correct parking lot. Started out on Bryce Path but switched to the Whitehorse Ledge loop then cut back to Bryce Path again to head back up to the Ledge. Nice well marked trail with a few really steep parts. I don't recommend hiking it this time of year. Too many leaves on the ground covering loose rocks. I kept slipping and sliding, surprised I didn't seriously injure something. Would be a great hike for the spring / summer.

Nice hike, it is not difficult, heck, you can drive 1/2 way if you wanted! Kids enjoyed, nice view.

Amazing hike, not a difficult path..

We did it with a 4 years old (waking by herself) and a 2 years old in a backpack.
It was hard, and we were very surprised that she was able to do it by herself.
The view on the top is incredible. Really.
I suggest to start from the bottom and come back by feet on the road.

Has some steep parts up to Cathederal Ledge but it was relatively easy and took less than an hour. There is also a paved road to the top which is a very simple way up or Dow.