Bridal Veil Falls Trail

Bridal Veil Falls Trail is a 4.4 mile out and back trail located near Franconia, NH that features a waterfall and is rated as moderate. The trail is primarily used for hiking and is accessible from May until October.

it was pretty basic, mostly just a walk in the forest alongside a river towards the middle

Accurately described as moderate. Beautiful leaves along the trail. Additional helpful info: trail is also called Coppermine Trail. You park your car at the beginning of Coppermine Road, then walk up the residential road until there is a hiking sign and the trail is on the left.

This trail was great, there were several spots when it went along the river with lots of great stopping points. The falls are gorgeous and well worth the hike!

The only negative is that you have to walk along a road for the start of the hike.

Really nice walk in the woods. The falls at the end of the trail make the short distance well worth it.

Great summer evening hike up to the falls and back. Love hearing the brook all the way up.

Nice hike along a babbling river. Water was low when we went.

parking at coppermine trailhead. first signage for bridal veil probably between 1/3 and 1/2 way point. beautiful waterfall after a reasonable hike. some steeper and Slippery bits.

This was a fantastic lower moderate hike with the perk of running water and scenic treats all the way to the finale of the beautiful Bridal Veil Fall
The short bit of tricky bolder maneuvering at the top to reach the final shelf for best view of the falls might be a bit difficult for lesser agile people.
But the view from down below is a sight to behold if you can't make it to the pinnacle.
This is a fantastic hike for the whole family! Bring your swim suites and a towel!

nice hike very scenic

Really easy and many places to check out. We went in April and put our feet in the water.

Nice day hike with great weather. We parked on Coppermine Road next to the trailhead sign. We had a bit of a road walk down a private road before we got on trail. Trail was wide and well maintained. Parts of the trail were muddy and rocky and a few creek crossings but I would consider it kid and dog friendly. Some icy patches at the top. It would have been nice to have a trekking pole but if you go slow enough, it shouldn't be an issue. I would bet the ice is fully melted in the next week or so. Shelter and the falls were both beautiful. I'd like to go back in summer and dip my toes in the water.

Nice winter hike along stream with beautiful frozen ice. Water was very high day we went, we were unable to cross stream at shelter (along with several other disappointed hikers). Wasn't worth the risk of falling in ice cold water. Was not difficult. Brought micro spikes but didn't need to wear. Hiking poles a must to navigate.

This was a great hike. I took my dad with me on this hike. Some really nice areas with waterfalls, camp sites, etc. My dad and I ended up sliding down the slick rock area of the falls and then we saw some kids and dogs doing the same afterwards. Definitely a beautiful and fun waterfall to go to

Pleasant trail leading to a very pretty waterfall complete with a mystery plaque on a boulder thought to have been placed by Bette Davis along the way.

Loved it so much I wanted to camp out here, there are some sites along the river. It's longer but easy so it's mostly walking. I took my dog and cat and they loved it too.