Boulder Loop Trail

Boulder Loop Trail is a 2.8 mile moderately trafficked loop trail located near Conway, New Hampshire that features a great forest setting and is rated as moderate. The trail is primarily used for hiking and is best used from May until October. Dogs are also able to use this trail but must be kept on leash.

Great trail to snowshoe on. Definitely challenging on the way up (we went to the right) but views at the top were amazing! Worth the effort. Though trails were packed down, definitely recommend either snowshoes or some sort of cleats for traction.

Great hike, not too difficult and really cool views.

Great easy hike with a nice summit and lovely covered bridge near the parking lot. Great during peak leaf peeping season.

Moderate hike with good views at the top! Hiked this in the rain, but despite the mist and fog the views were still outstanding. The trail is very well maintained. There is a covered bridge that you get to drive over to the parking lot at the trail head which was awesome. Would recommend this hike!

Excellent woodland walk with the reward of amazing views at the top loved it

Moderate hiking trail, well-trafficked but not heavy for a Saturday around 12:30pm in October. We went up the right side of the loop since we had read it was the steeper ascent. The right side of the loop features more stone steps. I enjoyed going this route because, by the time you reach the lookouts, you've past the halfway point/summit (which did not feature a view). The views were nice for the effort and length of the hike, but there may be other trails with an even better payoff (this was my first hike in the White Mountains). Overall, exerted some effort and found the hike enjoyable.

I loved this trail and was able to get up with little difficulty. I haven't hiked in over 3 years and I'm in my mid 50s. Pretty easy coming down. We took the turn to the right which is a bit steeper going up. Amazing views at the top. One of the best hikes I've done.

Great hike...tough for kids

The Boulder Loop Trail lives up to its name (boulders everywhere). A good moderately strenuous hike. Don't miss the pay off by making it up to the ledges. Great views. Saw rock climbers on the cliffs opposite the ledges. Great visibility on a clear day as we had today. Would definitely like to come back in the fall.

Good trail, gets steep but views at top are worth it. Wouldn't recommend for young children.