Blue Job Mountain Loop

Blue Job Mountain Loop is a 2 mile moderately trafficked loop trail located near Strafford, New Hampshire that features beautiful wild flowers and is rated as moderate. The trail offers a number of activity options and is best used from March until October. Dogs are also able to use this trail.

Great little loop in beautiful snow-covered conditions. I'd rate this short trail as easy, not difficult. There's a small amount of elevation and the views are pretty. My pup loved it. Drive in was pretty too!

Great hike. The view from Little Blue Job is one of the best around. The fire tower is also good, but some taller trees block some of the view.

Great for an after work hike you can knock out both peaks in well under an hour. The views are pretty solid, especially from the fire tower. Perfect for kids/doggos. I'm not sure why it is rated as a hard hike though.

This is a good and easy way to add some extra distance and views to the Blue Job Mountain hike. Take the trail behind the fire tower. It's marked only be cairns, no blazes, so will have to keep an eye out for them. They lead to an excellent and large summit of exposed rock. Tons of blueberry bushes at the summit and along the trail and a little pond for the dog to swim in. The loop trail is hard to find and not marked at all. It can be confusing.

I thought it was a pretty easy hike and I'd say I'm in OK condition: meaning I run 3 miles a couple times a week, off and on. My husband rarely exercises and thought it was easy. Great views, though! For those who want a quick hike with rewarding views at the summit.

Love this trail. Mount Blue Job is one of our favorite ones. We have done it several times. One time is was just my boyfriend and me, another time I was pregnant and one other time we did it with the baby (in a carrier). It's really fun and the view is very lovely. Nice area for a picnic/snack at the top.

It was a nice trail once we found it. The directions from this app brought us down someone's driveway (and then told us to get out and walk to our destination). Awkward! Used our gps instead and found it no problem. Lovely views and the dogs loved it!

Awesome trail, just wish dog owners would pick up the poop the dogs leave before they make it a no dogs allowed!

Nice trail for hiking and bringing your dog for a walk.

great dog walk... some fun unmarked areas to explore...

Great hike ... many different trails but there is one clearly marked from parking lot and quite easy for families. Relatively short but fun. Loads of blueberries & views are great at top.

Amazing views