Beaver Brook Nature Center, Trails & Gardens

Beaver Brook Nature Center, Trails & Gardens is a 9.3 mile lightly trafficked loop trail located near Hollis, NH that features a waterfall and is good for all skill levels. The trail offers a number of activity options and is accessible year-round. Dogs are also able to use this trail but must be kept on leash.

fly fishing

Beaver Brook offers 35 miles of trails accessed by 10 different trailheads. There are trails near rivers, ponds, streams, and small waterfalls. There are trails that range from easy to moderate as the elevation gain is not great on any of the trails. There are trails for hiking, snowshoeing

me and my friends went last spring and the scenery was beautiful.. loved it!!!

A peaceful, well kept trail. Fun for all ages and plenty of paths to take to make the adventure as long or as short as you'd like. The area is great for photos from portraits, to scenic nature shots--especially during peak foliage season (late September - late October).

A very beautiful trail system, set in solitude, with little to no road noise and long well maintained trails. Hands down the best trail system in southern NH!

Had a great day with the family! Nice hills and we'll groomed pathways! My dog loved it!

Family friendly

Great walk!!! Some good altitude changes!

Really enjoyed this trail with my little 4 yet old hiker. The educational trails provided great information on the forest around us. Great trails for little hikers and easy to navigate.

Beautiful!

Lovely

It was great! So many wonderful trails we wandered for over 3 hours!

5 stars says it all!

I come here all the time. My dog and I both love it. There we so many trails...you might see a full parking lot at the trail head and not run into a single soul while you're out here. Beautiful spot.

Doesn't offer any, "spectacular views" or anything like that, but it is still pretty scenic. Great for running too.

The whole family loves hiking here! make sure you have your cameras and binoculars. There are so many trail combinations to take it can't get old. The children liked Wigwam trail the best. I think they all rock!

Fun, easy trails, always some wildlife to see. Great place to spend the day exploring.

Great hike!

One of my favorite places to hike and take pictures. Maple Hill Garden has beautiful flowers. There are so many different types of trails, too. Some go over a meandering streams. Some trails go up hills and by ponds. I've seen lots of beavers and deer and a few porcupines. It's such a peaceful place. Not too crowded too.