The Trails in Summerlin Village

The Trails in Summerlin Village is a 3.4 mile lightly trafficked loop trail located near Las Vegas, NV that features beautiful wild flowers and is good for all skill levels. The trail is primarily used for hiking, walking, and birding and is accessible year-round. Dogs are also able to use this trail but must be kept on leash.

Scenic smooth route. very peaceful. Trying to get around the correct circular path at the end was a little bit cray cray. I found it though. Hehe. Good on gradual inclines and declines ;)

Good if you're just interested in walking for distance. I enjoy wilderness walks. Half of this trail is essentially through a park, the other half is along streets with traffic going by, and involves crosswalks. I wasn't too thrilled about that. If you start from the West end of this trail the second half is all up hill on a slide grade. There's a bathroom at the half way point in a city park right along the trail. Not for me, probably won't do this one again. Too much traffic, not enough nature. The entire trail is sidewalk.

This is our favorite walking trail in Las Vegas and happy to saw that everyone keeps their dogs on leashes. It is my greatest fear with our dogs that they will get at tacked by another dog off of a leash