Tahoe Rim to Spooner Lake

Tahoe Rim to Spooner Lake is a 18.6 mile moderately trafficked point-to-point trail located near Incline Village, NV that features a great forest setting. The trail is only recommended for very experienced adventurers and primarily used for trail running, mountain biking, and snowshoeing. Dogs are also able to use this trail.

18.6 miles 1406 feet Point to Point

this trail it's amazing for mtb! until now my favorite!!!

so far its my favorite trail!

My fiancé and I did the 23 mile from the Meadows to Spooner. It was difficult, but the views were spectacular. It took us about nine hours. We only wished we had done this on an even day when mountain bikers were not allowed on the path. We had to get out of the way every ten minutes or so.

A relative easy hike from Tahoe Meadows to Marlette Lake Campground for an overnight. Day two crosses over Snow Valley Peak -- one of the best places to get a look at Lake Tahoe and the surrounding peaks. This 23-mile trek is a great one-night weekend backpacking trip -- fun for all!

Trailhead starts at Tahoe meadows, then descends with some awesome technical parts. Marlette lake is gorgeous and very empty (you can't take a vehicle to it). North canyon creek road jets down for 8 miles, wide trail all flat, right to spooner. A lot of fun. Spooner is a let down compared to marlette. Real small and a ton of weeds.