Stanley B Springs Trail

Stanley B Springs Trail is a 2.5 mile moderately trafficked out and back trail located near Las Vegas, NV that features beautiful wild flowers and is good for all skill levels. The trail is primarily used for hiking, walking, nature trips, and birding and is accessible from March until October.

The trail wasn't marked and it was hard to tell where it started so we started where the cars were parked and went up the revine. A little difficult with the hills but wasn't bad. Not much to see at the end but overall had a fun time!

It was a decent hike. If you hike often and are use to hiking up hill then you'll be fine. In the beginning it does slope up and it levels out in some places. I did a decent job with a 2 year old in my hiker. Went all the way to first mine. Not much to see. The place where you see the sign for the mine is a nice little place to chill and have a snack. Overall, just a simple hike with a nice view on some parts but not all.

It was good hike. I had my puppy with me and he did very well jumping on the rocks up hill.

awesome trail. very cool