Rancho San Rafael Park: Nature Trail

Rancho San Rafael Park: Nature Trail is a 6.6 mile loop trail located near Reno, NV and is good for all skill levels. The trail is primarily used for hiking and walking and is accessible from March until November.

very nice

Amazing nature trail ❤️

it was ok

Perfect for long distance practice!!

Beautiful, easy trail. Perfect for dogs and families! We found a small loop, and ended back where we started after about 20 minutes. Didn't notice any maps or directions, but weren't really looking. Look forward to making the whole loop next time.

Great walk right from my doorstep. Beautiful way to start my Sunday morning. 6 mile loop, starting at Sky Country Park to Keystone Trailhead and over the ridge line to Rancho wetlands. Walk through Rancho Arboretum and back up McCarren to Sky Country. Lots of nature to be seen.

I do inside the dog park. Keeping inside the fence all the way around is approx. 2.73 miles and I do it twice when I have the time!

Walked this trail with my 2 year old and she enjoyed it and my husband even went, there is a cool little museum after your little hike that is really interesting! I'm for sure doing this trail again!!

One of my favorite places to get fresh air and think on days that I don't have much time. My dog likes the dog park as well.

Very fun hike. Went to the N on the hill. A little steep but well worth it for the end view!

Beautiful all times of the year and a great Sunday stroll.

Ok for a conditioning hike

Escape from the madness of Downtown Reno to the serene and quiet beauty of Rancho San Rafael Park - a mere 5 minutes away. Wander the maze, or just meander the paths under the tall, majestic trees, whispering in the breeze. Enjoy the twittering of birds, a scampering squirrel - don't blink - a lizard just crossed your path! A quiet spot to get away in the middle of a hot and hectic afternoon... A must!