Railroad Tunnel Trail

Railroad Tunnel Trail is a 7.2 mile moderately trafficked out and back trail located near Boulder City, Nevada that offers scenic views and is good for all skill levels. The trail is primarily used for hiking, walking, and road biking and is accessible year-round. Dogs are also able to use this trail.

From Las Vegas, NV, take 93 south through Boulder City, NV. Turn Left on Lake Shore Dr. If you drive past the Hacienda, you have driven too far. From Kingman, take 93 north and leave AZ. Drive past the Hacienda, and turn Right on Lake Shore Dr. The trail head is approximately 500 yards down Lake Shore Dr, on the right.

Beautiful views of Lake Meade!! The tunnels are really cool too.

Easy, enjoyable

Super easy hike. Love doing this one on a nice cloudy or rainy day. Every time I come here I see big horn sheep so that makes me happy. Check out the movie at the visitor center!

This is a spectacular trail! The tunnels are super fun and give you something to look towards. It is safe and I was sure footed every step.

Beautiful views , walked to Dam and was awesome ! great history.

A nice walk over a well-maintained sand path leads to the Hoover Dam. Great for bike riding with the family or just taking in the view of the lake. The switchbacks leading to the parking structure at the dam offer a nice change-up from the almost completely flat route and it's a great place to walk your dog. All in all a fun place for a stroll or a run if you're looking for limited elevation changes!

this is an easy hike we did the whole thing we parked at the Alan Bible Visitor Center and it was about round-trip 6 miles bring your camera amazing pictures to take. you can't get lost it's very easy. I would say it's fine for kids strollers dogs

Not super challenging but nice views and dog friendly. My little 10 lb baby loved it.

did this last week with a friend and my husky we very much enjoy the day there.