Railroad Tunnel Trail

Railroad Tunnel Trail is a 7.2 mile moderately trafficked out and back trail located near Boulder City, NV that offers scenic views and is good for all skill levels. The trail is primarily used for hiking, walking, and road biking and is accessible year-round. Dogs are also able to use this trail.

From Las Vegas, NV, take 93 south through Boulder City, NV. Turn Left on Lake Shore Dr. If you drive past the Hacienda, you have driven too far. From Kingman, take 93 north and leave AZ. Drive past the Hacienda, and turn Right on Lake Shore Dr. The trail head is approximately 500 yards down Lake Shore Dr, on the right.

1 hour ago

this is an easy hike we did the whole thing we parked at the Alan Bible Visitor Center and it was about round-trip 6 miles bring your camera amazing pictures to take. you can't get lost it's very easy. I would say it's fine for kids strollers dogs

Not super challenging but nice views and dog friendly. My little 10 lb baby loved it.

did this last week with a friend and my husky we very much enjoy the day there.

That's always love to see it and will return this winter

Well maintained. Great for an easy walk.

this is one of our favorite trails. My two grandkids walk it with my papa loving the history and tunnels.

The hike is nice and flat, but it is not intended to be open year round. Signs will say no hiking may-sept. I went with a camelback, and survived, but bring lots of extra water. There are 5 tunnels and a loop, take the short cut to the dam, the big circle only has more rocks to look at. There are bats in the tunnels, you can hear and smell them, but they stay up in the ceiling.

not difficult, just hot; bring water. scenery isn't great even though you can see lake mead. best part is you can save money on parking

loved!!! the tunnels nature gorgeous view of L.M.
if ya keep going on the hike after you reach the end by the bathroom and water fountain...
the hike will continue on towards hoover dam... make sure you load up on lots of water tho.. :)

Hiked from our hotel Hoover Dam Lodge to Hoover Dam. Beautiful evening hike

loved loved loved this trail. Me and my two little chihuahuas enjoyed it very much. Great views with benches to rest.

We took our time and enjoyed the view overall an easy trial. The first time I did this was last week and saw a herd of Bighorns, Chuckwalla and a young Gila Monster,,

Great hike!!!! Nice views

Very interesting hike great views but really crowded went on Monday and still tons of people can't imagine the weekend