Mary Jane Falls Trail

Mary Jane Falls Trail is a 2.6 mile moderately trafficked out and back trail located near Las Vegas, NV that features a waterfall and is good for all skill levels. The trail offers a number of activity options and is accessible from March until November. Dogs are also able to use this trail but must be kept on leash.

rock climbing

One of the trails at Mt Charleston. This is Mary Jane Falls Trail. Open to all skill level.

My favorite hike on Charleston. It's very easy if you're a regular hiker. If you're not, you might find it slightly challenging. Great views of the canyon at the top.

Easy little hike from what I remember. I did this twice, once in the late 90's and then again in 2003 or 2004 can't remember. I remember it was a little hard to find, but other than that pretty easy, lots of shade. Gets really hot during the summer months.

This is more difficult than an easy trail so the rating should be changed. My Fitbit registered 112 stories up and back and there is some more challenging switchbacks and balance on rocky trail is necessary. Very pretty scenery but falls are barely there late in season, as opposed to spring. Still worth a nice drive.

Mary Jane is great.

My husband, bichon puppy and I completed this trail on October 1, 2016. It was way more then we expected as it is labeled EASY. Defitnately not easy. It is incline the whole way to the top and paths are very narrow. Tons of switchbacks got boring and tons of people so no quiet and peace. You will forsure get a great workout and the views are beautiful.

Did this hike yesterday October 1st for the first time. Was a beautiful day. Took my little Shitzu she did pretty well. Better for a little bigger dog. My only small compaint is a lot of people had their dogs off thier leaches. And a little graffiri on the side of the mountain. The views were breathtaking.

Great trail. No it's not easy. It takes about 1hr and 20min to complete. But it's a very nice hike. I recommended very highly

Very pretty scenic trail. Lots of people. I've been on hikes labeled moderate which were more challenging than this one. It seems like an easy, wide trail. You will get a great workout because of the incline.

Fairly steep, switchbacks and some light climbing. The waterfall at the end is awesome and the water is very refreshing. Great views along the way.

slightly steep but worth it in the end.

This was the first trail I have hiked in years, it's pretty steep but worth the hike up! Such beautiful views of Mount Charleston!

I had a blast and it was absolutely beautiful ! I'm going back again real soon !

it was amazing! I had a blast

My first hike in Nevada ! Loved it !

Great easy hike to the water falls, short switchbacks, not too steep, nicely maintained trail. Not a huge amount of water, but enough to cool off on a hot summer day.

This was a moderately strenuous hike. I've hiked steeper inclines compared to this. I know a lot of people come to Vegas from the Bay, so idk if this helps, but hiking Mission Peak is a lot harder than climbing Mary Jane Falls. This hike will have you huffing and puffing and feeling the burn in your legs, but it's tolerable.

The hike up is pretty much like a zig-zag. There are some trees on the way up. We went around 12 in the middle of summer, and it was barely over 75!

This hike is definitely worth it at the end. If you keep walking pass the water fall, there is a cave where you can take some really beautiful photos.