Jones and Whites Creek Trail

Jones and Whites Creek Trail is a 10.2 mile moderately trafficked loop trail located near Reno, Nevada that features beautiful wild flowers and is rated as difficult. The trail offers a number of activity options and is accessible from March until October.

Directions from Crystal Bay: Take Highway 431 (Mt. Rose Highway) north until the Galena Creek Rehional Park.

Amazing Trail Run

Awesome hike. Fun to veer off a bit and go to church's pond.

Wonderful loop. Easier if done counterclockwise, less steep.

this trail was a bit challenging at times but Absolutly doable. a few spots were steep but the challenge is mostly in endurance/distance. Absolutly gorgeous views through the whole loop. I went mid October and while there was some color change I am excited to try this gorgeous trail again in the spring!

Trail is easy to follow but markers get scarce for a bit. Beautiful hike!

Bring a friend for this hike! I did this hike by myself with my dog today for the first time and halfway through I completely lost service & got a little lost because I didn't know I had to cross the creek a few times! The view is beautiful at the top & the trail is shaded nicely. 10 miles gets a little lonely, but it is eerily beautiful.

Always beautiful & a great workout :~}

Love this area. Great views.

Great trail to hike, with a great scenic view once you reach the peak of the mountain. I recommend to begin the hike early even though the hike is mostly shaded but some parts put you directly in the sun for decent stretches. Even though the trail is difficult, the view at the top is well worth it.