Fletcher Canyon Trail

Fletcher Canyon Trail is a 3.2 mile moderately trafficked out and back trail located near Las Vegas, NV that features a river and is good for all skill levels. The trail is primarily used for hiking, trail running, birding, and horses and is accessible year-round. Dogs are also able to use this trail but must be kept on leash.

Directions from Las Vegas: Travel north on U.S. Highway 95. Take State Route 157 west to Kyle Canyon. Drive .45 mile past State Route 158. There is a small turnout on the left for parking. The trail follows the closed-off road to the right.

Just hiked fletcher yesterday.... got to say this app is amazing and the hike was exactly how other hikers described it .
It was easy for me but my wife it was
moderate-hard in the since inclined lol
I loved the last 15min of the hike in between the canyons . Yes I would do the hike again if a friend has never done it .

A very pretty hike!

This trail can be for all levels. Very well shaded and peaceful.

Pretty easy in and out hike. Lots of people and dogs on the trail. The spring was dried up when we went on Labor Day. Some light climbing along the way.

Loved it! It was a beautiful hike!

I thought the canyon was worth the hike. I will hike this again.

The elevation can be a little tough on a hot day if you have knee problems but it is worth it to get to the top, enjoy the greenery and hear the birds singing in the trees around you.

Love this hike

This hike is listed at moderate online but I'd say it's pretty easy. Especially being higher in elevation, it's not bad at all temperature-wise. Some scrambling if you want to go deep in the canyon but not bad.

Picturesque hike with much cooler temps than Las Vegas. I would recommend this to most as it was not too difficult with lots of shade to relax.

Fairly easy hike, but we were lucky we had some cloud cover. expect some climbing / bouldering if you want to continue through the canyon.

It was ok. No water in mid July.

easy a bit steep second half.
normally waterfall but dried up for summer.

Great for beginners like me! Nice breeze & beautiful views.

Beautiful, well-maintained and easily accessible. We took our time, and comfortably did the round trip in just under 3 hours. We paused to watch birds, butterflies and training by search and rescue personnel.

It's a good beginners Trail get inspired

Beautiful