Arrow Canyon

Arrow Canyon is a 8 mile out and back trail located near Moapa, NV. The trail is rated as moderate and primarily used for hiking.

It was okay. Very long walk though, I suggest you bring LOTS of WATER & stay hydrated!!! It was also kinda hard to see some of the petroglyphs but it was interesting.. I had a good time with my dog and my grandma :)

First, you will need a 4x4 vehicle or at a vehicle with good clearance to make it to the trailhead, or you are going to have to hike an extra 5 miles there and back. The rock paintings every one talks about are hard to find and I did not manage to find the major wall of petroglyphs. I will go back sometime and try again. And they "recently" built a Dam Wall at the far side of the canyon, I guess to control the flooding, so you can not exit the canyon and continue the trail, there may me a "new" trail around this obstacle, but did not look for it, maybe next time.

Easy, flat hike. Fun to see all the petroglyphs on the canyon walls. Definitely worth it!