West Papio Trail

West Papio Trail is a 2.8 mile moderately trafficked out and back trail located near Omaha, NE and is good for all skill levels. The trail offers a number of activity options and is accessible year-round. Dogs are also able to use this trail but must be kept on leash.

A paved 7.7-mile path through West Omaha, from near 168th & W Maple Road, along the West Papio Creek, to south of 156th & W Center Road, connecting via a neighborhood trail to the 7 mile trail around Ed Zorinsky Lake.

connected through my neighborhood. great, well maintained trail. Walker's, joggers and bikers. some skaters but nothing bad. very scenic, pleasant and fun!

This is another of Omaha's typical trails--paved and well-maintained, winding its way through neighborhoods, parks, and commercial areas. Though I've completed nearly every other trail in the Omaha area, today was the first time I have ridden on this trail; I used it to connect Zorinsky Lake with Standing Bear Lake to the north. There are a lot of forks that branch out in local neighborhoods and parks. The trail is not well marked and I, not being familiar with the area, had trouble staying on the proper path to get where I was headed. Someone who lives in the area would certainly not have this problem. I'm excited as the West Papio Trail becomes more developed and stretches through more of Omaha, especially when it connects with its southern counterpart in Bellevue and Papillion.