Swanson Park Trail

Swanson Park Trail is a 4.4 mile moderately trafficked loop trail located near Bellevue, Nebraska that features beautiful wild flowers and is good for all skill levels. The trail offers a number of activity options and is accessible from February until October.

If you're in the Omaha area, this is the park to bike. I can't tell you how many times I've taken my bike here, but I seem to enjoy it best in the rain. It's short enough that a single trip may not be enough but the sharp turns, steep inclines and unpredictability of the trail after rain and weather makes this a fantastic ride. Although I hear this is a popular trail and it get's crowded, I've only ran into a handful of people on my countless trips. Take a helmet if you plan to hit the trail hard because the last trip I went on, a fallen tree took me off my bike after a sharp jump in the trail.

This is a great trail to mountain bike. Has options for all skill levels. Trail is always in great condition and easy to get too. Highly recommended.