Pine Creek Falls

Pine Creek Falls is a 2.5 mile lightly trafficked out and back trail located near Livingston, MT that features a waterfall and is rated as moderate. The trail offers a number of activity options and is accessible from May until October. Dogs are also able to use this trail but must be kept on leash.

A little rocky, the shade is nice, very popular trail. Wonderful view of the falls.

Nice easy walk for the family and pets. The falls look great and is a good place to enjoy the surroundings before you turn back.

Lovely, family-friendly hike to the falls.

Great day hike for all skill levels even kids and dogs. I would say this is an easy to moderate hike depending on your fitness level. This is a good hike to do during the hottest summer days since most of the trail is shaded and cool. Love that you see the creek flow several times before actually getting to the falls.

This is a nice hike to do in the summer. It's nice and shady most of the way up. We went late June and there were lots of wildflowers!

Nice hike and kid friendly. My kids and i do this hike several times a year. Incline is little and varied. We have seen lots of wild life including deer and a moose. The falls is beautiful and is a nice refreshing break before heading back down. Generally snow free my mid April. Parking is generally not an issue.

This is a great family hike. I was able to do it with a baby on my back and with my dog. there is a bit of elevation gain but nothing too bad. The trail was really crowed but I did go on 4th of July weekend. I will be doing this one again. It was a really hot day but with the shade of the trees and the mist from the water fall at the end, we did not feel it to bad. The parking can get tricky so get there early if you are going to go during peak season

Though just five miles, this is a moderately strenuous hike. But the route is beautifully scenic the whole way up.

Probably my favorite hike of all time! Been doing it ever since I was a little kid, so needless to say, the hike up is pretty easy. Once you reach the falls, it is absolutely breathtaking. Would love to continue the ascent to the lake sooner or later! Really recommend this hike!

This was a great little hike. We were initially concerned that the Pine Creek fire last year might have left too much of an impression on the area, but that was not the case. Some burnt trees lay on the ground near the bottom half of the trail, and that's all.

This one of my favorite trails near Livingson, MT.